We’re working on updating our youngest daughter’s bedroom. Right now, the room looks sad and doesn’t reflect her personality. She’s creative, imaginative and loves animals.
The closet is huge and has this unusually high ceiling that doesn’t match the ceiling in the bedroom – definitely lots of storage space, especially for all her toys. There’s a wonderful window that opens up to the side of the house – sunlight streams into the room in the afternoon and just gives it beautiful, warm glow that’s perfect for cozying up with a good book.
With some new furniture (I just ordered a great canopy bed that I’ll share when it arrives), lighting fixtures, paint (the same custom paint color we have in our master bathroom), and wall art, we’re envisioning a fun and comfortable room bedroom.
I have always loved anthropomorphic animal art and our daughter loves it, too. It just makes me smile so much. Here’s some of the wall art on Etsy I’m squealing over:
- Victorian Animal Portraits – $85+
- Wild Animal Photo – $25
- Deer Art – $18+
- Rabbit Animal Art – $21.58
- Gentleman Rabbit Portrait – $17.21+
- Fun Creatures Printed on Vintage Dictionary Pages – $9.35
- Set of 2 Peacock Paintings – $198
- Monocle Victorian Cat – $28
- Grand Duke Oreo – $34.53
- Squirrel Portrait – $26.05+
- Siamese Cat Art – $9.95+
- Cat Art – $17.26
- Walrus Art – $18+
- Red Robin Print – $28.05+