Living in South Florida, it’s hard for me to gauge what season it is. There are only two season here for me: hot season and even more hot and humid hurricane season. I know in other parts of the country, it’s still cold and maybe snowing 😳 and wow, I’m so sorry if that’s you. I grew up in Seattle and I do not miss the cold.
Anyway, I’m always looking for easy, flowy dresses that take zero thought to put on and I can go about my day quickly. My criteria for the perfect dress: no constriction in the waist (I want to be able to eat a lot!), I need to breathe easily, and I can take a nap in it with ease. Apparently, I can’t live in my pajamas all day, which is usually just a pair of raggedy shorts and a tank top that’s older than all my children put together. Oh wow. I need to upgrade my pajama game as well.
By the way, Spring starts tomorrow. I still think it’s 2020. 🤦🏻♀️
Here are all the dresses I’m looking at right now:
- Target Women’s Tiered Tank Dress: $20 – I have this in multiple colors and it is my favorite dress right now. So comfortable, price is right, perfect.
- Target Women’s Ruffle Sleeveless Tiered Dress: $34.99 – another great Target find available in some great colors
- Target Women’s Short Sleeve Plunging Smocked Waist Dress:$25 – I will wear almost anything in a floral pattern
- H&M Long Wrap Dress: $34.99 – total sucker for a floral wrap dress
- H&M Voluminous Dress: $49.99 – a hundred times yes!
- H&M Calf Length Dress: $29.99 – so easy, I could live in this one
- Mango Midi Printed Dress: $59.99 – love this print
- Mango Textured Cotton Blend Dress: $79.99 – it can’t get simpler than this
- Mango Flowy Printed Dress: $79.99 – vibing with this one
- Nordstrom Brocade the Rules Minidress: $89 – perfect dress to eat in
- Nordstrom Tana Woven Tank Dress: $54 – very sweet
- Nordstrom Harmony Cotton Trapeze Dress: $58 – love this color