My latest obsession is woven baskets. I have a difficult time keeping things organized and looking tidy in our house. I like to blame this on three kids, 2 dogs, and my husband, but the real problem is me.
I’m a compiler and tend to keep things longer than I should. OR I put a pile of stuff down in one area of the house, intending to organize and store it at a later time, but it rarely happens. So there are piles of paper on my desk, cluttered toys all over our bedroom, unfolded laundry in more places than one. Anyone else have this problem?
I imagine several of these baskets in every room of our house making things look more organized and put together than they actually are. Yep, baskets are the work horse/miracle worker of the home. AND handles make everything better.
Below are the baskets that have caught my eye recently. I’m especially loving #7 from Target and #9 from Etsy.
Which ones are your favorite?
- Pottery Barn Seagrass Utility Basket, Large – $39
- World Market Natural Hyacinth Natural ToteBasket, Extra Large – $69.99
- Food52 Handwoven Jute Nesting Storage Basket, Set of 3 – $96
- Scout & Nimble Beige & Black Wicker Baskets With Handles & Tassels, Set of 2 – $149.44
- Wayfair Vertigo Barrel Wicker Basket – $69.99
- Target Dark Global Large Round Market Basket – $34
- Target Rattan Basket with Handle – $35
- Nordstrom Rack Black And Natural Woven Striped Round Seagrass Baskets With Handles, Set of 3 – $109.97
- Etsy Heddle and Lamm Solid Natural Bolga Market Basket – $68