I don’t know why it took a move to finally upgrade our exterior lights. For the longest time, we had these ugly white lights that made me so sad every time I saw them. What did I do? Just walked by them and try to ignore them until I saw them again.
I’ve kept a very long list on my phone of outdoor lighting I like. Carl and I have gone back and forth discussing the ins and outs of why a light may or may not be a good look for our house. We’ve done this for more than a year. One year! OMG.
When we made the decision to finally move, I went out and got these lights. We didn’t hesitate and we didn’t make it a long drawn out process. We put them in the front and back of our house and I love them. They’re such a great deal and they look great on our house. Wish we hadn’t waited so long to change the outdoor lighting.
New year, new lights.
- The Home Depot Western Bronze Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce $119.99 – these are the ones we just added to our house! So good!
- Rejuvenation Yeon Double Wall Sconce $639
- Pottery Barn Lincoln Outdoor Sconce $199
- Capitol Lighting Anchorage Outdoor Wall Light $339
- McGee & Co. Fresno Outdoor Long Wall Sconce $870
- Lamps Plus Double Box Matte Black and Warm Brass Wall Light $149.99
- West Elm Fluted Glass Indoor/Outdoor Sconce $179
- Williams-Sonoma Home Liaison Sconce $985
- Anthropologie Woodland Owl $248
- Y Lighting Original BTC Box Wall Light (large) $1049
- Y Lighting Troy Lighting Park Slope $138-258
- Y Lighting Halle Outdoor Wall Light $517-723