See that fan in the living room? I’ve been wanting to get rid of it since we moved in . It looks fine, but isn’t great. The light on the fan is pretty bad. So I’ve been thinking that we can transform the entire aesthetic and ambiance of the living room just by changing out this fan to a chandelier.
My current choice for lighting in this area is the Ralls 6-light Farmhouse Metal Chandelier. It effortlessly blends elegance, durability, and versatility. We also have to consider the size of the room – we’ve got high ceilings, but where the lighting wiring is, the beam is much lower and we don’t want a light that is too big or will dominate the room.
What do you think?
- Ralls 6-light Farmhouse Metal Chandelier – This is our top choice for the moment. It’s a nice contrast to all the white paint we have in the living room and kitchen
- Minimalist Iron Ring Chandelier 12 Light – Can’t go wrong with this classic look
- Noon Large Black Wicker Pendant – I’m a sucker for anything wicker
- Talia Swirled Glass Chandelier – Bubble lights are also a major weakness for me
- Berkshire Linear Pendant – The little shades on this chandelier are so cute
- Allenglade 7-light Shades Chandelier – more bubble lights!
- Latigo Pendant in Black – this wicker pendant can immediately change a room and give it a bohemian vibe
- Edie Two-Tier Chandelier – if we had a library/study, I would definitely put this Chris Loves Julia chandelier there. I love this so much
- Lucca Iron Chandelier – this is the more expensive version of #1