Since the pandemic started, I have stuck to the same 4 outfits: sweats and a tee, shorts and a tank top, jeans and sleeveless top, and countless shapeless dresses that allow me to eat as much as I want without that constant reminder around my belly line that I should probably stop.
I haven’t worn a watch, I barely remember to wear earrings, do I even know where my purses are?
I’m getting so tired of looking at these tired clothes on my tired body. Nordstrom: take me away!
So this weekend, I’m going to get dressed up and pretend I’m going out to brunch (which will really just be our backyard) and drink a mimosa pitcher?
- Le Specs Eternally 57mm Cat Eye Sunglasses – $69
- Chelsea28 Floral Pleat Long Sleeve Mini Dress – $99
- Madewell Oversized Hoop Earrings – $24
- Kate Spade New York Annabel Medium Camera Bag – $198
- Tissot T-Classic Carson Bracelet Watch 30mm – $450
- CC Corso Como Hally Sandal – $51.58 (on sale 60% off!!). Okay this is sold out currently so I’m linking something similar: Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal – $69.95