Since the pandemic began a year ago:
- I bought multiple 50 pound bags of flour
- I realized not everyone in my family wants fresh rolls every day (who are these strangers?)
- I started making our bed daily. It was a big deal
- I discovered how much I enjoy avocados
- my love for bread still continues
- I stopped going inside Target. Before the pandemic, I was at Target multiple times a week with many employees asking me – didn’t I see you here yesterday?
Today was the first day I went inside a Target – armed with my mask, hand sanitizer and deep breathing exercises. Thankfully, it seemed like I was the only person there and I was able to peruse the garden/outdoor area at my leisure.
I love looking at all the new outdoor furniture and planters I can add to our patio where I’ve been spending a lot of time: eating, drinking coffee, working, playing with the dogs, reading, sleeping, snickering while our neighbors jog past our yard for the second time while I’m on my second glass of wine (cheers!). Target is always on trend and has great prices.
I’m itching to get these for our patio ASAP…
- Southport Patio Egg Chair – $500
- Benmore Wicker & Faux Wood Patio Loveseat – $380
- Benmore 2pk Wicker and Faux Wood Patio Accent Chairs – $380
- Calla Canopy Patio Accent Chair – $335 sale!!
- Outdoor Rug Tufted Cream – $140
- Faux Stone Patio Accent Table – $89
- Concrete Planter Gray, 16″ – $50
- Outdoor Faux Wood Planter, 16″ – $50
- Recycled Urn Planter, 23″ – $60
- Recycled Square Tapered Planter – $60
- Recycled Tapered Planter, multiples sizes – starts at $40
- Terrazzo Propane Tabletop Fireplace, 13″ – $129