When I was younger, I was obsessed with J. Crew’s Barn Jacket. Everyone in Seattle seemed to have one (or two) of these jackets. After years of begging my parents, I finally got one in high school. I loved that jacket until it completely disintegrated just a few years ago – a good two plus decades of use!
Barn jackets, chore coats, utility coats mean the same thing to me: versatile, lightweight coats with deep pockets you can wear any season.
I’m ready to get a new coat – you with me?
- Painter’s Chore Jacket – nice + lightweight for any season
- Cotton Linen Chore Coat – a refreshing faded black color that goes with everything
- Field Chore Coat – the soft clay hue elevates the coat
- Survey Chore Coat – I’m currently obsessing over corduroy
- Garment-Dyed Lightweight Chore Coat – modern + versatile
- Britt Work Jacket – I’ll take recycled denim any day
- Chore Jacket – this jacket is flannel-lined
- Corduroy Chore Coat – another great corduroy look
- Italian Brushed Wool Chore Coat – refined + rugged all in one coat
- Barn Jacket – a new take on J. Crew’s barn jacket
- Corduroy Chore Coat – comes in a fabulous whisky or steel blue color
- Cord Chore Workwear Jacket – corduroy + fleece? I’m melting
- Denim Chore Jacket – under $40? I’m all in
- Canvas Chore Coat – casual classic
- Blue Cotton Jacket – an icy blue/purple, perfect pop of color
- Reworked Corduroy Panel Chore Coat – totally here for this rich forest color