I am totally keeping it simple this year. My energy is non-existent and we still have what feels like a million unpacked boxes and they may stay unpacked for a really long time. So holiday decorations and wrapping will be as easy as I can make it. In past years, I’ve spent a lot of money on wrapping paper, ribbons, and all the little decorations I could add to wrapped boxes. It was a lot. And although it looked so pretty, it was too much work and most of the time I went overboard.
The red + yellow modern gift wrap and silver ribbon is from Nordstrom (the gift wrap is free with purchase and the only work I had to do here was carry the bags of gifts into Carl’s truck). You can find the terrazzo wrapping paper here.
Here are my fave simple gift tags, ribbon, and wrapping paper:
- Copper Velvet Ribbon I got a bunch of velvet ribbon from here last year + they are incredible.
2. Gelly Roll Gel Pens (white) These are my fave pens to use on black paper.
3. Kraft Paper Gift Tags (black) These tags look so pretty against wrapping paper + you can use it all year long, not just during the holidays.
4. Garden Party Silver Lining Wrapping Paper The icy blue just pops.
5. Brown Kraft Paper Roll Easy, simple, lasts forever.
6. Holiday Wave Wrapping Paper A wonderful modern look.
7. Felt Leaf Sprigs I love adding these to presents.
8. Dehydrated Orange/Grapefruit Slices Another unexpected addition that really elevates a wrapped present.
9. Small Pinecones Can these be any cuter?
Scroll, click + shop gift tags, ribbon, and wrapping paper below!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).