I remember wearing corduroy pants when I was kid, hearing that ‘swip, swip, swip’ sound as I walked around the school playground.
I haven’t worn corduroy since then.
I was at Nordstrom last week and was surprised at how many brands had corduroy. Has corduroy always been popular + I’ve just been blind to it OR is this a fall/winter trend.
Whatever it is, I’m here for all of it.
Here are my favorite pieces of corduroy for fall:
- Corduroy Dress I love this marigold yellow – a great pop of color for fall
- High Rise Wide Leg Corduroy Pants this green is luscious and makes me think of the upcoming holidays
- Corduroy Suit Jacket yep, here for this jacket. I wonder if Carl would wear this
- Corduroy Shortalls if I could wear shortalls every day, I would
- Embroidered Corduroy Square Neck Dress a perfect fall dress I would pair with boots (hello, boot season!)
- Corduroy Chore Coat this is a coat I imagine Carl wearing if he were herding goats on a farm
- Corduroy Puff Mini Dress I’m such a sucker for purple + for a puff sleeve
- Corduroy CPO Shirt a green corduroy shirt is definitely underrated
- Straight Fit Corduroy Pants a great alternative to jeans
- Corduroy Duster I wish I was taller to pull off this duster – hopefully you are
- Cord Belted Shirt Dress this shirt dress is so effortless + versatile
- Corduroy Skirt I love how this skirt looks with tall boots and a big comfy sweater
- Zip-Up Corduroy Coat yeah, this is a driving-in-a-convertible-on-the-coast-of-California-in-December type of coat
- Corduroy Button-Front Mini Skirt is this brandy colored skirt the epitome of fall?
- 1912 Heritage Lined Shirt Jacket anything fleece-lined is always good
- Corduroy Jacket this gold jacket just makes me smile